Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram


Prisoners serving sentences of three months or over but less than four years can be considered for a Home Detention Curfew (HDC) review. These cases are not funded by Legal Aid but we can offer assistance for a private fixed fee. Please submit an enquiry and we will provide you with a quote.

HDC is not an entitlement and will only be granted where the prisoner meets the eligibility criteria for a review and passes a risk assessment.