Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram

Judicial Review

Any decision made by a public official / body can be challenged. Therefore, in a prison law context any decision made by a prison governor, probation officer, Secretary of State and Parole Board can be challenged.

The challenge can be made using a legal process called judicial review. It is a civil law application to the High Court. There is a strict three month time limit from the date the decision to be challenged is made so early contact with us is essential. We will consider your case and provide you with honest advice.